Reading Time: 1 minute
I had the pleasure of speaking with my good friend, and productivity, business and self-improvement consultant Paul Minors about Bitcoin on his regular weekly podcast.
In our discussion, we cover the following:
- A brief history of money.
- What is Bitcoin? What do all these words like “blockchain”, “peer to peer”, “mining” and “decentralisation” mean?
- What are the benefits of bitcoin? How is it better than fiat currency?
- How is bitcoin different than other cryptocurrencies?
- What challenges does Bitcoin currently face?
- How do you buy Bitcoin? We explain wallets (private keys, digital and physical wallets) and exchanges.